Microsoft Office Specialist Word Exam Voucher
This product includes one Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013/2016/2019 Exam Voucher, which may be used for MOS exam (Word) in versions for Office 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013/2016/2019 (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. Demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office. MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires six month after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher number can be used for Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Valid in India only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
Learn Key Self-Paced Learning
If you are working toward becoming career-ready you must have a working knowledge of Word. LearnKey Self-Paced Learning will teach the basic concepts of Microsoft Word and build on those ideas to help you master this program. This course will teach you how to create and manage documents, and format text, paragraphs, and sections. This course will also help you study and prepare to take the Microsoft Word Certification exam
The Word course demonstrates how to use the software to create eye-catching resumes, well-formatted cover letters, engaging newsletters, and more. The course covers creating and managing documents; formatting text, paragraphs, and sections; adding tables and lists; creating and managing references; inserting and formatting graphical elements; and effectively collaborating on documents. Users will improve their overall employability while preparing for the Word certification exam.
Course Overview tab provides additional information of redeeming your vouchers.
2013, 2016, 2019